Sleepy in Seattle

WARNING: This story is NSFW (not safe for work), and is for adult readers (18 years or older) only. If you are under 18 or are sensitive, please choose a different story to read. There are many others, including family friendly ones.

by Lynn WL

Early last summer I was going on a cruise to Alaska leaving from Seattle with my girlfriend Sandra. She's actually my childhood best friend (I'm bi and she's lesbian). We were planning to stay in Seattle for a day, and already booked a hotel. It was a quaint little waterfront hotel, and we were lucky to get an ocean view so that we could watch ships pass by.

Sandra was flying in from a different city, and she happened to have relatives in Seattle whom she wanted to spend a little time with. So we agreed to meet at the hotel some time in the evening before dinner.

I arrived in early afternoon, so I had plenty of time to kill. The weather was just perfect. It was in the mid 70s, and the sun was shining brightly. So I decided to stroll along the pier wearing my favorite outfit: a tank-top, distressed jeans shorts, and nothing on my feet. Yeah, I hate wearing shoes and love to go barefoot.

At one point I was leaning on the railing just watching the ocean, the ships, and the birds. A man walked over and stood beside me. He was about 30, and quite well dressed. He had on a white long sleeve shirt, a maroon vest with a black bow tie, and a pair of black pants. He had a dark bushy curly hair, and neatly trimmed facial hair. "What a gorgeous day, huh!" he said with a slight foreign accent.

"Yep," I replied. He introduced himself as Rex. He was quite friendly, and we immediately engaged in small talk. He said he was from Moldova (I didn't know right off hand where it was, but didn't ask him as I didn't want to sound ignorant), and came to Seattle as a college student. He studied business, and now he was a successful business owner, and his office was somewhere nearby. He loved to spend time at the pier on warm sunny days which don't come very often in Seattle. I told him I was going on an Alaska cruise with my friend who was supposed to arrive in a few hours.

"Hey, how about having a drink? There's a great bar just a few blocks away," he said.

I hesitated for a moment, but then thought heck, I was on vacation, and I was here to enjoy myself. So why the fuck not!

"Wonderful! I parked right outside your hotel," he said. Then he paused and added, "Uh... don't you wanna change first or at least put on shoes?"

I was thinking, no fucking way. I wasn't gonna compromise my comfort and freedom for a drink. So I said to him, "Um... we're not going anywhere fancy are we? And if your not OK with it then perhaps we could just go to the hotel cafe and sit outside."

"Oh, no, no! This place isn't fancy at all, and if your fine, I'm fine too. I just thought you might feel more comfortable wearing something different, hehe!" he replied.

"Nope, I feel comfortable as I am."

"Haha, your such a free spirit, I love that!" he said as we walked towards his car. It was a black, shiny Mercedes AMG GT-Roadster.

I was like, "Wow, nice car!"

"Hehe, thanks! It took a lot of hard work, but well worth it!" he replied as he opened the door for me.

He drove briskly and in about 5 minutes we arrived at the bar. It was actually a pretty casual bar, and the people were really laid back. So typical of Seattle. They had no problem with the way I dressed. We sat at a table in a corner which was somewhat isolated and a little darker than the rest of the place.

I ordered a tequila sunrise which is one of my favorite drinks. We continued our small talk as we sat and drank. After about 10 minutes I felt a little woozy like I had had a lot to drink which wasn't the case at all. I only had a few sips. I also felt less inhibited, and laughed loudly at Rex's jokes. I felt it was a bit weird but didn't really think much of it. I chalked it up to having little sleep on the red-eye flight to Seattle.

"Hey Lynn, do you want something to eat?" asked Rex.

"Um... how about a  c o c k! I love sucking on big slippery c o c k s  until their juice spurts all over may face!" I giggled, then licked my lips.

Rex looked a little astonished, but he laughed along with me. "Naughty, naughty!" he said as he wagged his finger in front of my face. They looked a little blurry, and I was feeling drowsy all of a sudden.

"Hey, uh... Rex, I'm uh... little um... sleepy," I said with a somewhat slurred voice, and I yawned. "Maybe because I uh... didn't sleep much during the flight. Can you uh... take me back to the hotel please... I'm uh... really tired."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," he said. "But I completely understand. I don't really like flying myself. I'm glad you got to enjoy yourself  a little, though. Come, let's walk to the car," he said as he extended his hand towards me. His voice sounded a little distorted.

I grabbed his hand, and I was losing my balance and almost fell down as I was standing up. I was still giggling as I walked to the car leaning my head on Rex's shoulder. "I wonder wha... they uh... put in the... the fuh... fucking teq... tequila..." I slurred in between my giggles.

"Hahaha, don't worry. I know those people well, and they won't do anything funny. Like you said, its probably due to lack of sleep," replied Rex as he opened the car door. "Watch your head sweetie..." By the time I sat down I was completely out, and didn't remember anything else.

I was fucking shocked when I opened my eyes. I was lying on a bed in a dimly lit room completely n a k e d. All my 4 limbs were stretched to the max and tied. My hands were tied to the wrought iron bed frame while my legs were raised and tied to a couple of metal hooks on the ceiling. My mouth was gagged so I couldn't talk or scream.

Rex was standing at the foot of the bed grinning. His eyes looked evil. "Ah, so Sleeping Beauty finally wakes up!" He sounded amused.

What he said next really gave me the chills. "Fine specimens like you don't come by very often, so I'm really glad I found you." He gently stroked my inner thighs. I felt the tingling sensation as my back arched a little. "I know your really naughty. What you said back in the bar reflects what lives in you're mind, and it really turns me on. Oh, and you weren't wearing underwear which made it a little easier for me, hehe!"

"But too bad, you won't get to suck my c o c k  because I'm not stupid enough to let you scream, hahaha! Don't worry though, I'll let you feel a little pleasure before the pain, hahaha!" My heart raced as I wondered what kind of pain he was going to inflict on me. But I was totally helpless.

He stroked my thighs again, and then started to lick them. He looked at me and said, "You naughty little c u n t  got your nice and soft tootsies all dirty by walking around barefoot, and now I can't lick them, ugh!" Then he slapped my right thigh really hard with the palm of his hand. That startled me, and I jolted as I felt the pain.

"Hahaha, did it hurt? Well, you ain't felt nothing yet!" exclaimed Rex as he glared at me with his evil eyes. I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest.

Then he bent down towards my crotch and started licking my c l i t. Slowly and gently he made a circular motion with his tongue. I was aroused. The sensation was definitely... pleasurable. The fear moved to the back of my mind although my heart was still throbbing. He moved downward and started licking my lips. Then he thrust his tongue into my v a g  and continued to work inside. I was moaning and writhing in ecstasy.

I'm not sure how long that went on, and I was on the verge of coming. But he suddenly pulled out and stopped. He stood straight and said, "Okay, that's enough! Now it's my turn, hehehe!"

Fear immediately returned. I wondered what the fuck he meant by "his turn." He had been doing all the work the entire time. Well, he didn't keep me in suspense for very long. He walked over to the night stand, opened the drawer, and pulled out a knife. It was some sort of a combat knife with a very sharp and shiny blade.

Oh, I'm really fucked now, I thought. If I was religious, I would probably say my last prayers and ask god to forgive all my sins. But I'm an atheist, so I just lay there still as the images of my parents, siblings, and friends, and Sandra flashed before my eyes. Sandra... where the fuck was she? She was probably wondering why I wasn't at the hotel. Tears streamed down my cheeks, and I sniffled.

"Oh, poor baby... please don't cry. It won't really be that bad. I promise!" said Rex as he snickered and stroke the blade with his fingers. I felt like yelling "fuck you!" and spitting on his face. But I was completely powerless. All I could do was cry.

He slowly walked back to where he was standing before. In between my thighs. Then he gently rub the blade against my inner right thigh. It was extremely cold, and I jerked my thigh.

"OK sweetie, get ready..." he said. My heart pulsated and I shivered anticipating his next move. I suddenly felt an extremely sharp pain as he pierced and then sliced the skin and muscle of my right inner thigh with the sharp blade. The pain was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was excruciating and unbearable. I tried to scream, but all that came out was a muffled sound from my throat. My body was writhing once again, but this time in harrowing pain.

I felt warm liquid running on the skin of my thigh. I watched in horror as b l o o d  gushed from my wound and dripped on the bed, forming a huge red circle on the sheet. Rex quickly bent down and started licking the blood. He looked at me grinning with his lips and teeth all red, and said, "Can't let it go to waste!"

Then he sucked on the wound and swallowed my b l o o d, just like someone sucking on a juicy fruit. "Ohoho, it's delicious!" he muttered as he glanced at my face again. By this time I was feeling nauseated and week. I could still feel the sharp pain which was getting more unbearable.

I was about to pass out when I suddenly heard loud knocks on the door. Then I heard a loud voice yelling, "This is the police, open the door!"

Rex was startled, and he panicked. He threw the knife on the floor and jumped out through the glass window, shattering the glass to pieces. He did it like he wasn't human. But I was too weak to process it all. Blood continued to copiously flow out of my wound, and it was now pooling on the mattress.

The door swung opened, and 3 police officers rushed in with their guns drawn. "Fuck, he got away!" one of them said as he saw the shattered glass. They called in the paramedics who quickly tended to my wound. Once they got the bleeding under control, they put me on a stretcher and rushed me out of the room towards the ambulance that was waiting outside the building (which I later learned was a motel near downtown Seattle). Then I lost consciousness.

I woke up in the emergency room at a local hospital. Sandra was standing by my side crying. When I opened my eyes she yelled, "Lynn, Lynn... are you OK?" and tried to hug me, but the staff pulled her away.

They stitched up my wound which was about 2 inches long, and gave me transfusion as I had lost quite a bit of blood. I had to stay in the hospital for a couple days, and we didn't make our Alaska cruise. I was pissed but thankful that I was alive. My parents flew in and stayed in Seattle until we were ready to go home.

Sandra told me that she got worried when I wasn't at the hotel that evening. She looked all over for me, and asked the valet parking staff who told her they saw a girl that looked like me (Sandra showed them my picture) getting into a black Mercedes with a guy earlier in the afternoon. When they told her the girl was barefoot, she immediately knew it was me. She strongly suspected something was wrong and called the police.

We had a fight because Sandra got mad at me for going with Rex in the first place (my parents also gave me shit about it). She accused me of planning to cheat on her in that short period of time. I denied it, telling her that I was bored and just wanted to have a drink and chat with him a little. She felt sorry for me for having gone through the horrifying experience, and we quickly made up. But she told me I should learn my lesson, and not walk off with a stranger next time.

The police didn't find Rex yet. On our last day in Seattle before flying back home, Sandra and I sat in a coffee shop not too far from our hotel. Our waiter was a handsome, clean shaven dark skinned man. As he was pouring my coffee I looked as his name tag. It said "Zane." He said something to me which caught me off guard, "Ah, so you made it, huh? You're not sleepy today?"

I was like, "Uh... excuse me?"

Zane gazed at the patch on my right thigh and asked, "How's your thigh?"

I was like, "Huh!?"

He snickered and quickly walked away, and disappeared into the kitchen. Sandra and I looked at each other puzzled. She asked me if I knew him. I was like, "Fuck, no!"

I had a strange feeling about it all, so I got up and found the manager. I asked him about the waiter named Zane, but he said he didn't have anybody by that name on his staff. I tried to describe him, but again he said, there was no one that fit the description.

Like horror stories? Check out this page!

Comments

These Week's Popular Stories

A social media nightmare

The woman by the lake near Houston

Mom told us about the faceless ghost